Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Prepare the paper according to the Journal's template (see below); an abstract between 200 and 250 words; 4 up to 6 keywords; 2 to 4 JEL codes using a three digits description, i.e. A11 (https://www.aeaweb.org/jel/guide/jel.php)
- Is the paper in English and in its final form?
- Are the sections, tables and figures correctly numbered, with suitable titles, legends and sources?
- Has the use of footnotes been minimized?
- Are the graphics and mathematics presented clearly?
- Are all in-text references (paraphrases and quotations) included in the reference list, at the end of the article?
- All the entries from the reference list have at least one in-text reference?
- Provide also DOIs (where available) in your Bibliography. (you may use: http://www.crossref.org)
- Have you downloaded, completed and signed the Copyright Transfer Agreement, and made a color scanned copy?
- Ensure a blind peer-review (prevent the identities of the authors and reviewers from being known to each other)
Copyright NoticeLicensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License.
(CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) (Since 2014)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.